2022-2023 Mandatory Uniform Policy
All Tampa Day School students are expected to wear their uniforms every day to school. If a student is out of uniform the parent may be called to bring appropriate clothing. If we are unable to contact a parent, a uniform will be provided for the day out of our clothes closet. The Dress Code Will Be Strictly Enforced.
Purchase a TDS school uniform at the following
*Please note Khaki bottoms can be purchased anywhere (Uniform website, Target, Walmart etc.)
**P.E. clothes are available for purchase at Tampa Day School
The uniform for Tampa Day School students consists of:
Shirts: Red, Black, or White collared shirts (with school logo)
- Shirts must have a collar and sleeves
- Sweatshirts, cardigans, and hoodies must have a TDS logo in solid red, black or white.
Bottom Color: Khaki (light or dark)
- Bottoms may be pants, shorts, skorts, or jumpers. No oversized pants are permitted.
- Length of shorts must be fingertip length
- No leggings are allowed.
- Khaki bottoms can be purchased anywhere (Uniform website, Target, Walmart etc.)
The uniform for Tampa Day School Physical Education
- P.E. clothes are available for purchase at Tampa Day School.
- All students are expected to wear the P.E. uniform to school on P.E. days.
- Red P.E. shirt with TDS logo and Black P.E. shorts with TDS logo (no other shorts are allowed).
- Any other TDS shirt can only be worn on Fridays.
- Team Sports shirts can only be worn on the day of the game.
- Shoes must be securely fastened to the feet.
- Shoes are to have a flat heel and closed toe.
- Athletic shoes are acceptable with socks.
- Skate shoes are NOT allowed on school property at any time.
Spirit Day Fridays:
- Uniforms or Tampa Day School Spirit Shirts or previous TDS spirit shirt or club shirt
- Khaki bottoms
- No hats may be worn inside the school building on any given day.