Summer Tutoring at
Learning Solutions of Tampa Day School –
Thank you for your interest in our program. The 2021 Summer Program is full.
Program At A Glance:
At Tampa Day School, we’ve been providing tutoring for kids since 1969. Whether your child needs to catch up, or get ahead, our highly experienced teaching staff are available all summer long with flexible hours that can fit into your summer plans. This is not your “one size fits all” tutoring but customized so your child can return to school in the Fall feeling more competent and confident!
Is reading frustrating or difficult for your child? Let our experienced reading clinicians help by:
- Providing targeted practice with fluency, word attack, or comprehension skills
- Breaking down long reading assignments
- We want your child to love reading – it’s our passion!
- (For students with dyslexia or major reading difficulties, consider our intensive reading program.)
Tools for now and the future – we can help with research-based strategies:
- Memorization of basic facts
- Solving word problems
- Proficiency with basic operations
- Targeted skill practice
Does your child have great thoughts but can’t seem to get them down on paper? We can help by:
- Providing strategies, graphic organizers, and writing tips
- Help with content, organization, and editing
- Taking the “dread” out of writing assignments
Summer Reading Assignment
Love the “lazy, hazy days of summer” EXCEPT for the ever-present summer reading assignment?
- Get a small group of classmates together and make it painless for everyone
- We will help them read, discuss the book, and complete the assignments
- We’ll even provide individual phone or text messages with encouragement between sessions
When is the Program Offered?
2021 Summer Dates:
June 07 – July 09, 2021
1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
(sessions are 1 hour each)
How Much Does The Program Cost?
One-to-One Individual Reading, Math or Writing Instruction: $76 per one-hour session
How Can I Register?
Tutoring is based on your schedule and the availability of the “right match” tutor for your child and can vary in frequency of sessions (2, 3, or 4 times per week).
All scheduling is done on an individual basis by calling the TDS office 813-269-2100 x103 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
OUR SUMMER SESSIONS FILL QUICKLY, SO DON’T DELAY!
For more information please call 813-269-2100 x103 or email email@example.com