Individualized math tutoring, reading support, and more.
Our tutors work closely with parents to identify specific goals to target during tutoring sessions. As a result, individualized plans tailored to the needs of each student are developed and then implemented during the tutoring sessions. Our tutors address a wide range of skills and, in particular, are equipped to assist with the following:
- Reading tutoring – phonemic awareness/word attack skills, fluency, comprehension
- Math tutoring – calculation/operations, math fact practice, applied problem-solving
- Writing tutoring – content, organization, editing
- Assistance – completing assignments, long-term projects
- Content area tutoring – social studies, science
- Study skills training and practice – note-taking, book reports, test preparation, outlining, etc. (using daily homework assignments)
Individual tutoring is typically scheduled Monday-Friday between 8:00 am-5:00 pm (based on availability). Sessions are typically one hour long, with at least two sessions per week.
The fee per one-hour session is $78. Fees are assessed monthly and are paid in advance at the beginning of the month. Additional testing fees (if applicable) will be discussed prior to the first session.
Sessions canceled 24 hours in advance will not be billed. If the session is not canceled in advance, families will be held responsible for the fees associated with the missed session.
Learn More about Math Tutoring
Ready to learn more? Contact us to
Tutoring Inquiry Form
Interested in learning more about our yearly tutoring program or our summer tutoring program?