- Reading tutoring – phonemic awareness/word attack skills, fluency, comprehension
- Math tutoring – calculation/operations, math fact practice, applied problem solving
- Writing tutoring – content, organization, editing
- Assistance – completing assignments, long-term projects
- Content area tutoring – social studies, science
- Study skills training and practice – note-taking, book reports, test preparation, outlining, etc. (using daily homework assignments)
Individual tutoring is typically scheduled Monday-Friday between the hours of 8:00am-6:00pm (based on availability). Sessions are typically one hour in length, with a minimum of two sessions per week.
The fee per one-hour session is $73. Fees are assessed monthly and are paid in advance at the beginning of the month. Additional testing fees (if applicable) will be discussed prior to the first session.
Sessions cancelled 24 hours in advance will not be billed. In the event that the session is not cancelled in advance, families will be held responsible for the fees associated with the missed session.
Learn More about Math Tutoring
Ready to learn more? Contact us to